It's time for my February dividend update! Actually I'm pretty late posting this as I've been lazy in my posting. Anyway my income for the month was $319.44, which is an increase of 10% over last quarter. That would be great if I could have that type of growth every quarter!
Last month I made two purchases and I made one sale which I've listed below.
February Stock Sells
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) - 45 shares @ $89.65 = $4026.16
- Cisco (CSCO) - 32 shares @ $31.56 = $1017.92
- Verizon (VZ) - 81 shares @ $49.41 = $4010.21
- AT&T (T) - From .48 to .49 (+2%)
- Abbott Labs (ABT) - From .26 to .265 (+2%)
- General Mills (GIS) - $37.44
- WGL Holdings (WGL) - $32.18
- AT&T (T) - $110.25
- Verizon (VZ) - $13.28
- Clorox (CLX) - $15.20
- Proctor & Gamble (PG) - $32.14
- Abbott Labs (ABT) - $7.16
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) - $20.25
- Peoples United Financial (PBCT) - $37.91
- Realty Income (O) - $16.80
- Powershares Muni Bond ETF (PZA) - $9.83
In the chart below you can see my dividend growth, you will notice in the past 6 months my income has been reduced slightly, that was due to my sale of Realty Income. I used the proceeds to pay off my mortgage and I have now started to reinvest in Realty Income again (this time in a Roth IRA tax advantaged account ).