Anyway my income for the month of December was $376.56, this is a bit lower than last quarter due to Pepsi not paying this month. Pepsi has an odd payment schedule where their last payment for the year actually falls in early January.
In other news I received my first dividend payment from Fundrise of $20.03 (prorated) which boils down to an 11.25% yield before taxes. Unfortunately with Fundrise the dividends are not automatically reinvested and instead go into your bank account. I have also made over $800 'working' online this month (nothing related to blogging) most of which will be reinvested in dividend stocks.
December Dividend Increases
- McDonalds (MCD) - From .89 to .94 (+5.6%)
- Universal Health Trust (UHT) - From .65 to .655 (+.7%)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - $48.80
- Unilever (UL) - $19.86
- Exxon (XOM) - $51.00
- Compass Minerals (CMP) - $22.24
- Cullen Frost Bank (CFR) - $9.72
- Travelers (TRV) - $8.04
- Avista (AVA) - $19.87
- McDonalds (MCD) - $32.90
- Coke (KO) - $21.35
- Kraft/Heinz (KHC) - $25.80
- Flowers Foods (FLO) - $74.40
- Universal Health Trust (UHT) - $32.75
- Powershares Muni Bond ETF (PZA) - $9.83
In the chart below you can see my dividend growth, you will notice in the past 6 months my income has been reduced slightly, that was due to my sale of Realty Income. I used the proceeds to pay off my mortgage and I have now started to reinvest in Realty Income again (this time in a Roth IRA tax advantaged account ).