I purchased 16 shares of WMT at $63.75 giving my a total of 50 shares total.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. operates retail stores in various formats around the world. The company operates its business through three reportable segments: Walmart U.S., Walmart International and Sam's Club.
I noticed that 'Passive Income Pursuit' just published a new analysis of Walmart over on Seeking Alpha too if you guys wanna check that out.
Walmart Stock Chart
WMT Basic Statistics
- Ticker Symbol: WMT
- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Yield: 3.02%
- Dividend Streak: 40 years
- Annualized Dividend Growth 3yr: 11%
- Payout Ratio: 40%
- P/E Ratio: 13.8
- Market cap:$212 Billion
- Morningstar Fair Value: $79
- Value Line Target Price: $100
- Website: http://www.walmart.com
WMT Earnings Growth