It's time for my August dividend update! This month I earned $290.14 which was a small step backwards compared to last quarter and even last year where I earned $309.01 for the month of August. The difference is due to my sale of Realty Income in July and even though my purchase of Abbott Labs (ABT) helped offset those losses it just wasn't enough to keep me over that $300 mark, but I'll be back over that in no time!
This month featured one purchase of Flowers Foods and 8 different companies as well as a bond fund payed me dividends this month.
- Flowers Foods (FLO) - 157 Shares @ $16.46
General Mills (GIS) - From .46 to .48 (+4.3%) Note: This is the 2nd raise in two quarters!
- Clorox (CLX) - From .77 to .80 (+3.8%)
- AT&T (T) - $108
- WGL Holdings (WGL) - $32.18
- General Mills (GIS) - $37.44
- Clorox (CLX) - $15.20
- Peoples United Financial (PBCT) - $37.91
- Proctor & Gamble (PG) - $22.76
- Abbott Labs (ABT) - $7.02
- Tompson Financial (TMP) - $19.80
- Powershares Muni Bond ETF (PZA) - $9.83