It's time for my March dividend update! Looks like a pretty solid month for me here as I managed to earn $392.61 in dividend income. This is a YOY increase of 35.6%! I'm pretty happy with that growth. The timing on my purchases and sells couldn't have been worse as they have all turned against me in the short term. Glad I'm not a trader!
Last month I made three purchases and I made one sale which I've listed below.
March Stock Sells
- Cullen & Frost (CFR) - 18 shares @ $84.21 = $1515.78
- General Mills (GIS) - 18 shares @ $59.36 = $1075.43
- Southern Company (SO) - 30 shares @ $50.22 = $1513.55
- Cisco (CSCO) - 41 shares @ $34.40 = $1417.35
- Compass Minerals (CMP) - From .695 to .72 (+3.5%)
- Avista (AVA) - From .343 to .358 (+4.3%)
- Exxon (XOM) - $51.00
- Johnson & Johnson - (JNJ) - $48.80
- Compass Minerals - (CMP) - $23.04
- McDonalds - (MCD) - $32.90
- Avista - (AVA) - $20.74
- Cullen/Frost Bank (CFR) - $9.72
- Unilever (UL) - $19.26
- Kraft/Heinz (KHC) - $25.80
- Flowers Foods (FLO) - $74.40
- Pepsi (PEP) - $32.36
- Powershares Muni Bond ETF (PZA) - $9.98
- Universal Health Trust (UHT) - $32.75
- Travelers (TRV) - $8.04
- Realty Income (O) - $3.82
In the chart below you can see my dividend growth. It looks like my quarterly moving average is finally starting to return to the upside again.